4.2.15

Rock & Roll, Baby





This past weekend I had such a fun experience playing a Beatles tribute concert at Lafayette's Music Room. I took this opportunity to capture my outfit onstage, unlike how I usually show my looks. Whenever I play a gig, I try and edge up my look a little, to go along with the rock music that we play. 


I went with the obvious choice of a classic leather jacket paired with some ripped up black jeans. You can't go wrong with black on black when playing a rock concert. The show is about the music and only that, so its pointless to get all done up in some silly costume. 

Under the leather jacket I threw on a grey Grateful Dead t-shirt. Pairing the jacket with a casual tee makes the ensemble feel effortless, and makes it even more rock and roll. 




Combat boots were the perfect addition to finish off the look. This comfortable pair of shoes is an amazing buy because the piece only gets cooler the more scuffed up and worn it is. 



 The final component of the look is obviously the Paul McCartney bass guitar. Although the bass is sort of a knockoff Hoffner, the beauty in its appearance doesn't fall short of the real deal. Playing Lennon and McCartney music with a McCartney bass was sensational and pretty awesome.