2.2.15

Disco Darling


My American Apparel Disco Pants are my new obsessions. They make a statement without being tacky, and have every element of a perfect statement piece: color and texture. The color of these pants is gorgeous deep purple, and the metallic effect is eye-catching and the focus of the look. 



Because the pants are such a bold addition, I decided to keep it casual and pretty basic with a t shirt on the top. While normally I would pair the pants with a funky patterned top, I really like the way this Nirvana tee laid with the disco pants.  




The contrast between the tight metallic pants and the loose tee is what drew me to the pairing. I love being comfortable and fashionable, and this outfit allowed me to achieve exactly that. 

Adding small accessories like this Free People bralette is a great way to make the look much more fashionable, with little effort. These bralettes are so comfortable, and add a little something extra to anything they are paired with.