6.2.15

Faux Real



Being bold in fashion is something that we shouldn’t be afraid to do. You must  have the mindset to “just wear it” when doubting a statement piece that you love, but your peers may not. While this jacket isn’t too exotic, for a fourteen year old girl it's not the usual uniform. I love this jacket, and while I’ve gotten comments like “you look like a dog (and other various animals)” and some stares, it makes me feel good and helps me embrace the fashionista I truly am.




Because I love mixing materials, I paired the furry jacket with my favorite pleather leggings. I absolutely love the look of pleather leggings, because they add edge to any look, without being too dramatic.

I threw on a burnout style graphic tee shirt under the jacket, to keep the look casual and laid back. The gold details on the tee shirt really tie the whole outfit together, and my favorite black booties (which you have seen many times) are a great finishing touch!





Love you all and see you on Monday!

xox Georgia (and Ruby)

Free People Shaggy Jacket