12.1.15

Ain't Laurent Without Yves


 I love experimenting with new textures and patterns that wouldn’t typically appear in my daily wardrobe. Because the majority of my closet is black, grey, and white, its fun to play around with textures so my ensembles don’t get boring.

This long sleeved/bell sleeved top from free people is the perfect piece to spice up any plain graphic tee, like this one from Lesters.





 I rolled up the sleeves to my oversized denim jacket, so the bell sleeves peeked through just enough.




I love experimenting with fashion, and cant wait to see what my fashion and yours will bring in 2015!


Get the Look:
"Ain't Laurent without Yves" graphic tee similar here, sweatshirt here
Free People Trumpet Sleeved Top (on sale!)
Free People denim jacket (on sale!)
Topshop ripped jeans
Free People Brooks ankle boots & socks