6.6.15

The Peanut Shop.



One of my favorite things to do during the summer time is find old shops that keep the growing city I live in feel homey and intimate. Along with finding warm and cozy shops, I also have been obsessed with finding vintage pieces and styling them in my own way. 

This white tennis skirt was my mom's from the 80s, and looked perfect paired with this button down shirt from Madewell. To give the shirt some life, I took a good old pair of scissors and chopped off the bottom, creating a more cropped look. 


I snagged this powder blue bomber jacket at a local vintage store that I think would look awesome with some old patches on the front. I love taking pieces and adding just a little something to guarantee that no one will have anything like it, and that it will be a unique addition to my wardrobe. 



Lastly, I threw on my high top black converse, which I think completed the outfit with the perfect effortless look. These shoes have recently become by favorite, and I wear them almost daily. They are extremely comfortable and are a great casual option for almost any outfit, not to mention super comfortable.