7.5.15

On a More Formal Note


While I typically do not blog about my dressier outfits, I could not refrain from sharing with you all this gorgeous cobalt blue mini dress by Stlylestalker. Since I have worn and constantly admired this dress, the color has become one of my favorites. 

Besides the color, the interesting overlay design of the dress is something that caught my eye. The sweetheart neckline along with geometric pattern add to the already amazing and bold piece. 



At first I was a tad hesitant about wearing these fringe stilettos from Steve Madden, but I am beyond happy that I chose to rock these awesome kicks on my night out. While walking was difficult, the shoes gave me a huge amount of confidence, and I think that they contrasted with, yet complimented the dress perfectly.





As for accessories, I added these gorgeous jewel earrings and clutch to dress the look up a little bit more. The teal color in the earrings adds a funky touch to the otherwise classic attire, and the clutch that I stole from my mother is the perfect size for my evening necessities.


When wearing this dress, I knew I would stand out from the crowd. Learn to wear pieces you love with confidence, and never be afraid to rock bright colors. Take risks in fashion, even if its a piece that typically falls outside of your comfort zone. Walk out the door in those five inch heels that you've always wanted to wear, and never turn back. 

xox Georgia