1.10.15

Overall Obsession

Recently I've been head over heels obsessed with the timeless trend, overalls. There are many reasons for this obsession of mine including the fact that they are perfectly acceptable to wear during any season. Any article of clothing that I can rock all year long, is one that I will definitely be purchasing. Yes, you can switch out the length and color of your overalls to make them more fitting, but this pair alone could be worn in so many different ways and weather conditions.



These overalls are from Madewell, one of my all time favorite places to purchase denim products (and flannels!). To me this pair of overalls is the perfect mix between a boyfriend and a skinny fit, and has just the right wash to style it for summer, spring, and fall.



As for accessories, I kept it pretty simple but fun by adding this wrap armband from Free People. (similar here) It adds a little bit more color to the look, and a boho touch. 


My Birkenstocks have recently been my favorite shoes, and I've been wearing them like crazy for the last few weeks of warm weather. Styling the right shoe with a lighter wash overall like this can be tricky because you don't want the eye to be immediately drawn to your shoes, but to be balanced around the entire outfit. I love the way my Birks complete the look because they are not too heavy. 



The very last touch that I added to my outfit was these reflective aviators from Francesca's. I think I am probably the last person on the planet to hop onto this trend, but I do really love reflective lenses, especially in such a fun color like this teal blue. 



The warm weather is becoming very limited, so I am wearing my favorite summer pieces quite often before I have to let go. Leave a comment down below telling me what summer pieces you'll be missing the most during the upcoming fall season!!

xoxo
Georgia