17.2.15

My Valentines Day Look: Boyfriend Jeans Without a Boyfriend


Happy (late) Valentine's Day! For my Valentine's Day look I thought that it was only appropriate to wear my favorite pair of hand painted boyfriend jeans, because I had a fabulous, boyfriend-less V-Day! 



These jeans are one of the most loved pieces in my closet, and are even cooler because of the past that they hold. They were my mom's jeans in college and she kept them around because she could not bring herself to part with them, and I am extremely thankful for that. 

The hand painted roses are the perfect touch in general, and for the special day! Also, the baggy, "boyfriend", fit makes the jeans super comfortable and easy to wear.




Because I really wanted the outfit to revolve around the jeans, I paired it with the most basic top possible. I grabbed a white, Hanes tee shirt out of my brothers closet, chopped off the bottom, rolled up the sleeves, and called it a day. 


I finished off the look with this pair of vibrant blue strapped pumps (please don't mind my unpainted nails). I think that the thin heels really balances out the loose jeans, tying the outfit all together. 


I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day and I'll talk to you later!

xox Georgia