24.2.15

Layering 101: Winter Weather


Where I live we have been experiencing quite a winter icepocalypse! In this setting, the only thing keeping my fashion sense stable is layering, layering, layering! In this outfit I just layered a few of my favorite winter pieces to stay warm and cozy, and look adorable!



 I started out with the basics, a long sleeved grey turtleneck, black pants, and my favorite riding boots. These pieces are a great foundation for layering, and give you an (almost) blank canvas to work off of. 



Next, I added this quarter sleeved denim shirt. I love this addition because it's polished, but casual at the same time. 



 The last layer that I added to the look was this big blanket Burberry cape (that I stole from my mom's closet). I am in love with this piece because it adds a cozy feel, and is extremely comfortable. 






I hope you enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for more layering looks in the future! 

Stay Warm!
xox Georgia Gruen