19.1.15

Long Weekend, & Skirt


One of the reasons that I love this outfit is because of the relaxed vibe that it gives off. Maxi skirts immediately read "laid back", and make you feel like your walking around with a giant blanket on. 



I Paired this black maxi with a comfy green turtle neck from free people. I love the look of bulky turtle necks for fall, especially paired with this denim shirt. 

When your playing around with layering don't forget about all of your accessories! (provided by my mom's closet) The outfit itself is pretty basic, but as soon as you add a necklace or two, a bold cuff, and your favorite bag, the look is transformed. 



 I finished off the look with my cowboy booties. The blue suede material changes the style of the boots completely, making them a personal favorite of mine!