16.1.15

Comfort With a Pop of Color


Comfort is something that I take into a large consideration when putting together different outfits, ESPECIALLY for school. That’s why I love buying fun pairs of sneakers to act as a comfortable, casual option for so many different outfits! 




Because my outfits are often monochromatic with darker tones, I try and incorporate small pops of color as much as possible to change up my look.




I paired these kicks with cuffed army green pants because the lime green of the shoe compliments the darker green perfectly. Sticking to a specific color scheme is great as long as the pairings don’t appear too matchy-matchy. 



The varsity inspired bomber jacket gives of a sporty feel, while still adding warmth. During the colder months, finding a warm jacket that you adore is a must in order to stay fashionable AND practical.